Whether you’re looking to improve company culture, strengthen your learning and development programs, establish leadership training, or help your employees navigate change in the workplace, Crystal can help you support your most critical initiatives. We offer organisations a comprehensive Foundations of Leadership Programme for your future and aspiring leaders. You will find this course useful if:
- You are a new team leader or manager, or you would like to step up into your first management role, or
- You are looking to build your leadership capabilities.
The course is targeted, concise and delivers results with a mix of seminars, coaching and feedback. We deliver three 2 hour seminars in total throughout the programme, providing all the necessary theory behind leadership. The first two seminars are held at the beginning of the programme. The final seminar is held at the completion of the programme.
The specific topics covered include:
- What is Leadership?
- What is Followership?
- The Different Styles of Leadership
- Authentic Leadership
- Character Strengths and Leadership
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Self-Reflection and Self-Development
Each staff member is allocated a number of Leadership coaching sessions with one of our coaches. We recommend a minimum of 3 sessions, and a maximum of 6 sessions. Each participant will be asked to complete a self-evaluation of their leadership strengths and competencies. We will also ask two peers of the participant to complete the same survey. The survey is undertaken using appreciate inquiry techniques which seek to identify and amplify the positives. One of the allocated coaching sessions will be devoted to reviewing the results of the survey and discussing development plans and strategies.
Our recommendation is that the programme runs over 6 weeks as follows:
- Introductory Leadership Seminar 1 (2 hours)
- Introductory Leadership Seminar 2 (2 hours)
- Completion of 360 Degree Appreciative Inquiry Feedback
- Completion of VIA Character Strengths Survey
- Individual Coaching Sessions
- Final Leadership Seminar
What past participants have said about the course:
“I now see leadership in a new way and feel confident in my own leadership abilities”
“The course challenged me to be honest with myself. This was a good thing as I now value the leadership strengths that I do have”
“My team members have commented that I am more confident in my role leading them.”
Contact us with any questions about the course.